The Chiropractic Studio's team of massage therapists are Nationally Board Certified for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork which keeps us distinct from traditional massage spas. Massage therapy in a clinical setting allows the therapist to address immediate concerns with licensed doctors, utilize diagnostic equipment such as an Infrared scanner to detect inflamed areas and allow faster recovery with functional therapeutic healing. With these added incentives, we do not add-on to the cost, but keep our fees affordable because we want our clients to achieve optimal health. Another advantage to receiving a therapeutic massage is that some health insurance benefits may cover your session, so there is little to no out-of-pocket expense. Addressing soft tissue problems with therapeutic massage contributes to the structural stability of chiropractic care, they are a great compliment to one another for long term relief.
Research has shown many health benefits of massage therapy such as:
- Stress Relief
- Releases muscle spasms
- Increases endorphins, natural pain relievers
- Lowers heart rate and blood pressure
- Decreases headaches, back pain, neck tension and extremity pain
- Improved Flexibility, Posture & Range of Motion
- Reduces muscle trigger point pain
- Stimulates the production of natural lubricants to improve joint mobility
- Can enhance athletic performance as the body ages
- Helps prevent injuries by keeping the body flexible
- Supports rehabilitation post injury
- Restores hydration to overworked & dehydrated muscles
- Immune System Strength
- Helps control stress hormone levels
- Increases metabolism and the body's natural immunity
- Aids in the fight against bacteria and infection
- Improved Circulation
- Enhances blood flow & lowers blood pressure
- Removes toxins from muscles, joints and internal organs
- Improves body function and oxygenation
Please provide a courtesy call of at least 24 hours notice if you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment. This gives the therapist enough time to offer another client the open time. If a client fails to cancel with 24 hours notice multiple times (2 or more), they will be asked to pre-pay for future services as the therapist is compensated for the reserved time slot. Cancellation calls not made with 24 hour notice will be charged a $25 fee at our discretion.
LATE ARRIVAL POLICY
We regret that late arrivals will not receive extension of scheduled appointments. In special cases, and when our schedule will allow, we may be able to accommodate a partial or full appointment. This will be at our discretion and only with proper, advanced notification of your late arrival. The original reservation fee will be charged.
NO SHOW POLICY
Clients who fail to show for appointments may be asked to pre-pay for future services as the therapists are compensated for reserved time slots. All No shows will be charged $25.