As always, providing optimal wellness and a clean, welcoming facility is our number one priority.
We will be limiting our patient hours to:Dr. Tanya Mon 9-1, 3-7, Fri 9-1, 3-5:30
Dr. Carson Wed 9-1, 3-7 Sat 9-1
Patients will be seen by appointment only. Appointments will be scheduled only for active pain management. Maintenance and wellness appointments will be rescheduled.
All massage appointments from 3/23-4/14 have been cancelled please see details below.
If you need to be seen outside of these modified hours for an emergency case please call us at our emergency line (248) 90-OUCH-9 or (248) 906-8249.
These changes will remain until April 14, 2020.
Rest assured that we are adhering to all CDC guidelines and will continue to stay informed with any current changes as our priority lies in the health and wellness of our entire chiropractic family.A detailed list of our new procedures is listed below.
A message from the Massage Department:
In regards to the level of uncertainty our nation is undergoing and the challenges that seem to be unfolding on an hourly basis, the clinic has had to make some drastic changes. After extensive deliberations, the massage department has decided to temporarily suspend all massage sessions effective March 22 thru April 13, 2020. The massage department will return to normal business hours, accepting appointments beginning April 14, 2020. Please note all existing appointments on or after April 14th will remain unless otherwise informed. Please feel free to contact us with any questions/ concerns and we apologize for the unforeseen decision.
We hope to see you soon,
To assure you we are adhering to all CDC guidelines, we have listed our additional protocols:
- Patients will be signed in verbally
- If physical forms are required, pen and clipboard disinfected
- Maintain social distancing throughout the office
- After every patient we will wipe down:
- Adjustment Table
- Adjusting tools
- Door Knobs
- Table tops
- Traction Tables
- Light switches
- Doctors will wear new gloves for all patients
- Appointments for elderly, immune-compromised, and pregnant patients will be spaced out to avoid any contact with other patients
Changes in Policy
- Reception area is limited to patient’s only – no guests permitted at this time
- Please arrive at scheduled appointment times to maintain schedule spacing – If you arrive early remain in vehicle and call/text the office to see if your appointment can be moved up
- Inform front desk if you use the restroom so it may be thoroughly cleaned
- We will waive same day cancellations, please reschedule if you are feeling any symptoms
- We are not currently accepting cash payments to minimize contact, credit and debit card payments only
- Any items purchased by the patient will be wiped down with a disinfectant before handing the product to the patient
- We are screening every employee for possible symptoms at the beginning of each shift
- Same day cancellations will be waived. We urge you to reschedule if you experience any symptoms related to Covid-19 or any flu/cold-like symptoms
To stay current, follow us on social media. Most Importantly, take measures to stay healthy by getting adjusted and taking immune boosting supplements. Just click on the video above to learn more. Studies show that chiropractic adjustments boost your immune system by up to 200%. To read more click here.